New Fireplace Installation
Chimney Sweep Inc. of Lakeside, CA, installs new fireplaces for our customers throughout the greater San Diego region. We’ll work with you prior to the purchase to help you decide on the very best model that will perfectly meet your needs. We specialize in fireplace installation.
Here’s some information you’ll find helpful if you’re considering bringing home a new fireplace.
Why Are You Shopping?
There are several reasons people want to purchase a new gas, wood or electric fireplace. Most of our customers fall into one of four categories:
- They have an older manufactured fireplace that either looks completely outdated or is no longer performing well – or both.
- They’re building a new home and want our expert team to handle the fireplace installation.
- They want to upgrade their existing masonry fireplace with a powerful new gas or wood fireplace insert.
- They want the ultimate in simplicity and beauty by adding a gas log set to their existing fireplace.
Know Your Options
We’ve helped many homeowners select the perfect supplemental heating appliances for their living spaces. When we meet before the purchase and installation, we’ll cover:
- The models that would work best with your room’s design and square footage
- Modifications to the home that could be required (i.e., opening space in a wall for a manufactured fireplace)
- Operation of the appliance – which ones are easy, which ones are a little more involved
- Shape, size, finish and design style options
- Maintenance requirements of different types of appliances
- Codes and regulations that apply to the installation of heating appliances
California Codes & Regulations
In any state, but California especially, there are codes and regulations governing the installation of fireplaces, inserts and stoves. Codes apply to both gas-burning and wood-burning models.
The Chimney Sweep Inc. technicians who perform installation work are fully trained on all the building and fire safety codes in the cities and county areas where our customers live. Adding a new appliance and not following these codes can result in hefty fines and having to do the work all over again. When our team performs the installation, it will be done correctly to comply with all codes.
We Do the Installation Ourselves
Unlike with some other fireplace installers, the Chimney Sweep Inc. crew handles the entire installation job. We never subcontract any project or any part of a project. Throughout the entire process, you’ll have a single point of contact and one team with full accountability.
The Finished Product
When the installation is complete, we’ll take the time to answer your questions and walk you through how to use your new appliance. When we finally say goodbye and go on to the next job, you’ll be ready to begin enjoying your fireplace, insert, stove or log set safely and confidently.
Chimney Sweeping in Southern California
When it’s time for a professional installation, Chimney Sweep Inc. is here to help.
We’re your local chimney experts in Lakeside CA, Oceanside CA, and the greater San Diego CA, area. We serve Coronado CA, Escondido CA, La Mesa CA, and San Clemente CA, along with North Park CA, Alpine CA, Solana Beach CA, and other communities throughout East San Diego County.
Speak with a chimney and fireplace expert today at (619) 593-4020 or request an appointment online.